ENVY KOS S6 Heist
The Heist has been a top seller for years and this series 6 version is sure to follow suit.
Every year stacked with pro level components ready roll straight out the box.
The Heist series is the choice of the technical rider that needs a scooter that is light weight and durable., stacked with quality parts
The Heist has been a top seller for years and this series 6 version is sure to follow suit. The setup is perfect for the Intermediate to Advanced rider. Every year stacked with pro level components ready roll straight out the box.
The Heist series is the choice of the technical rider that needs a scooter that is light weight and durable., stacked with quality parts: High Grade 7 Series Aluminium Reaper bars, TPR 160mm long handgrips that are extremely durable and offer the perfect grip for the scooter with nylon bar ends. Two bolt oversized forged clamp with 6mm Bolts. The revitalised DECLARE V2 IHC forks made from the best 6061 Alu and fitted with 120mm x 26mm 86A Pu Heist Hologram hollow cores. The NEW forks are compatible with 28 and 30mm wheels, wheel spacers available separately. The deck is the KOS 6061-t6 extruded Aluminium deck with NEW FORGED head tube at 82.5 degrees fitted with Boxed ends and finished off with Nylon brake system, nylon front plate and rear inserts.
• NEW MATTE MIDNIGHT 6 Series ALU KOS deck | angle 82.5° | width 125mm/4.9″ | length 510mm/20.5″ |Bolt on Nylon Brake system, Front Plate, Rear Inserts & Boxed ends
• Revitalised DECLARE V2 IHC ALU forks. Compatible with up to 30mm wheels
• 7 Series Alu Reapers bars 650mm/25.6″ high x 580mm/23″ wide
• NEW TPR Handgrips 160mm long with Nylon Bar ends
• Two Bolt One Piece forged OVERSIZED Clamp – 6mm bolts
• Fully sealed integrated headset
• Heist Hologram 120mm hollow core 86a/26mm PU ABEC 9 Bearings
• Nylon front plate and rear inserts
• High quality grip tape
• Weight 3.95kgs/8.7 Pounds
• Total Height: 900mm/35.4”
• Total Length:700mm/27.5”
• Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”
- All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *
About George’s Bike Shop
Come into George’s Bike Shop in Willetton, Perth and you will see the same faces you’ve seen for over 25 years. George’s is a family owned and operated business. We get to know you and can cater to your individual cycling needs with caring and expert service. Our staff have a combined cycling knowledge of over 45 years with a family background in the cycling industry of more than 60 years so we can help you find the perfect bike!