ENVY KOS S6 Charge
The KOS Charge Series 6 is back at it again with some serious upgraded pro level parts, all built into one killer complete
Suited for the intermediate to advanced rider needing the whole package straight out of the box.
The Charge series is the scooter that is ready to go BIG,
The KOS Charge Series 6 is back at it again with some serious upgraded pro level parts, all built into one killer complete. Suited for the intermediate to advanced rider needing the whole package straight out of the box.The Charge series is the scooter that is ready to go BIG,
Hit the park or the street with this solid ride
The Charge is decked out with quality parts: NEW High Grade 7 Series Aluminium Bull bars, TPR 160mm long hand grips that are extremely durable and offer the perfect grip for the scooter with Nylon Bar Ends. Two bolt oversized FORGED clamp with 6mm bolts. The revitalised DECLARE V2 IHC forks made from the best 6061 Alu fitted with 120mm x 26mm Charge Hologram Hollow core 86A Pu. The NEW forks are compatible with 28 and 30mm, wheel spacers available separately. The deck is the KOS 6061-t6 extruded Aluminium deck with NEW FORGED head tube at 82.5 degrees fitted with boxed ends. All finished off with nylon brake system, nylon front plate and rear inserts.
• NEW OIL SLICK 6 Series ALU KOS deck | angle 82.5° | width 125mm/4.9″ | length 510mm/20.5″ |Bolt on Nylon Brake system, Front Plate, Rear Inserts & Boxed Ends
• Revitalised DECLARE V2 IHC ALU forks. Compatible with up to 30mm wide wheels
• 7 Series BULL Alu bars 650mm/25.6″ high x 580mm/22.8″ wide
• TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
• Two Bolt One Piece FORGED Oversized Clamp – 6mm bolts
• Fully Sealed Integrated Headset
• Charge Hologram 120mm hollow core 86a/26mm PU ABEC 9 Bearings
• Nylon front plate and rear inserts
• High quality grip tape
• Weight 3.85kgs/8.4 Pounds
• Total Height: 900mm/35.4”
• Total Length:700mm/27.5”
• Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”
- All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *
About George’s Bike Shop
Come into George’s Bike Shop in Willetton, Perth and you will see the same faces you’ve seen for over 25 years. George’s is a family owned and operated business. We get to know you and can cater to your individual cycling needs with caring and expert service. Our staff have a combined cycling knowledge of over 45 years with a family background in the cycling industry of more than 60 years so we can help you find the perfect bike!