2018 Envy One Series 2
The ONE complete is the scooter for the younger rider entering into the scooter scene. Made with quality and price in mind. The Scooter is sold as a base pack- Deck, Forks, Headset, Bar, Brake and handgrips accompanied with a Colour base pack – Wheels, Barends and Stickerpack. The scooter can grow with the rider and can be fully customized with many after market parts.
Colour Packs: $34
The One Complete comes with some serious parts for an entry level scooter: High tensile steel bars for durability, TPR Hand Grips that are soft but extremely long wearin, at 160mm long they give the perfect amount coverage. Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium Clamp with 5mm bolts, excellent grip while keeping it light. 4130 Chromoly COLT forks that will fit up to 125mm Wheels. 100mm 5 spoke wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane with performance bonding to reduce the risk of de-hubbing. The deck is 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminum deck painted in our high quality finishes, Integrated 82.5 degrees Headtube and fully sealed headset .Upgraded this year to the Nylon brake system and fitted with Front Plate and rear inserts.
2018 Envy One Series 2 Scooter Specifications:
- Two piece bar which is easily assembled and 100mm metal core wheels. New sleek gusset design for 2018
- 6 Series Alu deck | angle 82.5° | Width 120mm/4.7″ | length 495mm/19.5″
- IHC 4130 Thermal treated Two Piece fork
- Matted Black High tensile steel Two Piece Bars 550mm H x 520 W
- TPR Handgrips 160mm long with Nylon Barends
- 2 bolt Clamp
- Fully Sealed Integrated Headset
- 100mm Metal Core wheels 86A PU ABEC 9 Bearings
- High Quality Envy Griptape
- Nylon Brake
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.2kgs
About George’s Bike Shop
Come into George’s Bike Shop in Willetton, Perth and you will see the same faces you’ve seen for over 25 years. George’s is a family owned and operated business. We get to know you and can cater to your individual cycling needs with caring and expert service. Our staff have a combined cycling knowledge of over 45 years with a family background in the cycling industry of more than 60 years so we can help you find the perfect bike!